Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick-Or-Treating

I am usually not a big fan of Halloween, and I blame that on my mother. She hates Halloween. However, I was really excited to take Eli trick-or-treating last night.. I found the cutest costume at a consignment sale about a month ago (it was only $4 too! What a STEAL!) Our plans were to go to my in laws and trick-or-treat in their neighborhood. Unfortunately, it was drizzling when we left and pouring shortly after we arrived..so we stayed in doors instead.

I know, I have the cutest baby ever.
Of course I'm not going to be satisfied with some p&s pictures..so one day last week I dressed Eli up and we took pictures in the studio. Love, love, LOVE him!
My MIL bought him this cute little scarecrow outfit..
Next year he'll be walking. I can't think that far in advance. But he will be. And I hope it doesn't rain!

1 comment:

Busana Muslim said...

Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post