Whitney, one of my favorite bloggers, posted today about how she almost died. Upon reading her story of how she has (and had eaten some of) the yummy peanut butter crackers that are being recalled due to salmonella poisoning..I realized something.
I could have killed my husband.
Being the sweet woman that I am I did a little grocery shopping last week specifically for David's trip this week. ((He's been gone since Sunday, returns tonight--training for work)) and I got him those EXACT crackers. TWO packs of the toasted peanut butter crackers.
As soon as I was done reading Whitney's post I grabbed the phone and texted Dave, "DO NOT EAT CRACKERS-SALMONELLA!!" I should have not freaked and actually written a sentence, but i'm sure he got the point. He then called and asked "what crackers?" ...so he hasn't learned to interperet MeganTalk, eh, he'll learn.
Turns out he's finished all the crackers..and asks if i'm trying to kill him. Not yet dear husband, not yet!
As a side note, I never want that last sentence coming up in court. It was a JOKE. J-O-K-E!!!