Thursday, August 27, 2009

Things I love..

Things I LOVED this week..

Eating.
Had fresh homemade salsa for lunch
&
Pulled pork BBQ is in the crockpot for dinner as we speak

David.
Celebrating my Birthday with him (this past Sunday)
He took the day off Monday so we could hang out and when I woke up he suprised me with a trip to the waterpark.
Snugglin' up to the him & watching a movie

(There is no hidden message in this post. The big & bold do not go together. For instance do not put "Loved" "Eating" "David" together & call the cops because you think that I have eaten my husband. I have not.)

10 comments:

Abbi said...

so sweet!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

haha at your ps! yay for homemade salsa, bbq, and fun times with the Hubs!=) (and Happy Birthday!!)

Wearing Mascara said...

Laughing at the end of the post lol...

P.S. My word verification is "butdoc"... not kidding.

Windy City Kelley's said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like a fantastic day.

THE Stephanie said...

You're so silly. Happy late bday! :)

(BTW, did you start the diet? I lost 6 lbs.!)

Expat No. 3699 said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday...it sounds like you did.

JennyLee said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Mrs. S. said...

Haha! Sounds like a great week!

Lindsey said...

Awww cute! Sounds perfect!

Lucky in Love said...

Um, okay you are hilarious :) I'm so glad you had a great birthday with your hubby!