Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Prayer

I am currently running a fever-- 100.1 (which is a HIGH fever for me..I never run them!) and I have a mix of emotions ranging from anxious to scared. I have taken Tylenol twice, something I didn't really want to do- but I feel it's best to make sure the fever is down as much as possible.

I am praying that this sickness will not harm the sweet little baby bean growing inside of me. I just hit 5 weeks pregnant on Monday and this is not the situation that I want to be in. However, I am learning to lean on the Lord and to give my worries to him.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. -Phil 4:6

Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear." -Luke 12:22

Lord,
Thank you for the blessing that you have given me so quickly after it was prayed about. I now come with prayer requests for this sweet little baby that is inside of me. I pray that the baby will remain safe while I am facing this fever/sickness. I pray your hands of protection around my body and that the sickness will pass quickly. If I need to see a doctor, please give them wisdom on the best course of action.

No comments: