Monday, July 11, 2011

Eli's Nursery

Welcome to Eli's room!

I have never thought of myself as a good decorator, but I am in love with this room! It's crisp & clean with pops of color- fits into our style perfectly.


Fabric: Alexander Henry 2d Zoo
We had the curtains, blanket & pillow custom made..love them! I'm going to use the fabric to make a few more things for the room.
Canvases & "Eli": Painted by me! There's also an alligator canvas that greets you when you walk in the door. All supplies purchased at Michael's
Furniture & Lamp: Target
Baskets: Michael's

4 comments:

ae said...

Love it!!

Mrs. Lukie said...

SO cute!!

Abbi said...

aw..i love it! and i love the name! the nursery is SO adorablele!! i love the horizontal stripe and the bedding!

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Oh I love this room! Green stripes are waaaaay cool.

:)
Sarah