Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Precious moments

Business seems to have picked up, and I am completely embracing the fact that I just may be able to pull of this full-time photographer status. I am going to focus on it this summer, and see just how much I can learn and accomplish in one summer. I have been praying constantly that God would open the necessary doors and lead me in the right direction, and it seems, at least for now, that photography is it.

I had two shoots in the past two days and although both of the days were absolutely gorgeous, boy were they hot!
While I was taking his sister's picture, Brevin was playing in the blocks I had brought. After a few minutes he runs up and says, "look Daddy I spelled your name!" of course I had to get a picture of it-- he was so proud.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There are few greater joys than seeing the miracle of a baby. This little man is DEFINITELY going to be a soccer star. At 11 days old he was SO active and didn't sleep the whole 3 hours I was there!

19 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

Great photos my friend! I just love your work. You are definitely one talented lady!

Unknown said...

these are awesome shots. great job! i hope this full time business works out for you!

Abbi said...

glad your stayin busy..that's great! love the pics!! love the first one with the blocks..very cute!

Courtney said...

Precious Megan! Glad things are going well for you!!

Expat No. 3699 said...

Nice shots and what a cute idea using the blocks.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Good luck to you with the photography! I love the shot with the blocks--very cute. When my son was 1 at his shoot the photographer had him playing with blocks that spelled his name--very cute!!

Lindsey said...

So glad your photography buisness is picking up because you are so talented!!

JennyLee said...

I'll be praying right along with you! These shots have beautiful clarity.

Tara Gibson said...

so glad your business is picking up! your so talented!

Lucky in Love said...

Girl...you are truly fantastic. I'm so glad that you have this opportunity to focus on something you love :)

Brett Alexandra said...

these are awesome, meg:)

Windy City Kelley's said...

Those kids are so cute! I'm glad the photography thing is working out so far.

LyndsAU said...

Truly talented girl you are!! That baby is gorgeous!!!

Lis said...

They look so amazing, you take the most beautiful pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your pictures are great. They capture the emotion of the people. That is not easy to do. Love your blog.

Mrs Anne said...

Amazing shots!

What do you shoot with?

Super suprise!

You have an award waiting for YOU at my blog! :)

xo

Angela said...

ah... such great photos.

Anonymous said...

That is an excellent photo of the little girl! It must feel great to know that the picture you took will be treasured by that family for years.

Belinda said...

You're one talented lady :)