Liz has a new outlook on her blogging. I am copying her idea and saying that things I am grateful for today are:
1. My new running shoes (Thanks David!)- I don’t want shin splints anymore! (Although I am STILL recovering from the previous ones)
2. The rain. The grass was starting looking yellow & crispy-
3. A friend that answers all of my photog questions (that’s YOU!)
4. My husband’s “I love you” texts that I know that he just pushes “resend” throughout the day, but it’s still sweet to get them while he’s gone.
5. My dog (although she’s harmless) to keep me company at night. If she weren’t here i’d be a little more scared at night.
I would love to copy ...love Maegan's big and fabulous curly hair that she's sporting today. And her stomach. Ah, she's so cute! (cute = super hot in the non lesbian way!)
I'll also take a little of Pulsipher Predilections and GlamLifeHouseWife's wit. (p.s. time to change your blog name Whitney!!)
...Ok I really could go on and on and on, but i'm hungry. Sadie is also hungry and is threatening to not be so protective if I don't feed her right this second.