Wednesday, February 11, 2009

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

For Valentine's Day I made David these..
They're coupons. Includes things like..
  • back massage
  • me doing trash duty for a week
  • donating a set amount $$ towards our savings every paycheck
  • an evening of no computer (Man, did I really put that!?!)
  • Movie of his choice
  • Fixing him breakfast one morning Monday-Friday (This is a big one for me, it means i'll have to get up 3hours earlier than I normally do!)
  • Driving to get his late-night craving if he doesn't want to drive
  • Take Sadie out at night
  • Honeymoon of his choice. (Which he said, NOPE not valid--it will be our choice)
  • & a "freebie" coupon for whatever he wants
There were a few others, I just can't remember what they were. I could get up and look, but i'm comfy. :0) It's cute--I've seen him looking at them a few times after I gave them to him, he said he was trying to figure out when to use them. So, it was a hit.

I also got him a huge variety bag of different candy, gum, and chocolates he likes.

I had to go ahead and give it to him or I would have ruined the surprise of what I got him. I am terrible at waiting until "the day" I am supposed to give a gift to give it.

Love Dare will resume tomorrow

15 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

LOL I'm the same way - I can't hold a gift! It's hard for me lol. Great ideas though!

zuveena said...

wow! great ideas!!!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

I am EXACTLY the same way when it comes to giving gifts... we have opened our Christmas gifts two weeks early the past two years, and I just got home from my BFF's house because I just couldn't wait any longer to give her the V-Day presents I picked out!

The coupons... great idea, and I liked the ones you came up with!

Kat said...

That is such a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

I love the coupon idea. I have done this before and hubby just loves it!

Mrs. McB said...

I like it! I have been putting together something like that for Mr. McB. I like some of yours.

morewineplease said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog.... Your is adorable, and great idea with the book!

"J" said...

What a sweet idea!!!! Love it!!!! =) I might have to some what use this idea for myself!!!! =)

We didn't want to go all out and by gifts or flowers or candy because we are getting ready to leave on the cruise *****17 DAYS******!!! So we are going to have a nice dinner at home!!!!! =)

LyndsAU said...

that is a great idea :)

Tiffany said...

I really like that idea. If I can get over my flu enough to pull it together I may use that idea for my hubby.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

ok...following that mean old mamarazzi's desire, i am here to meet you! jk...i love your little idea for the man. i'm a love snob and want his love all year long, so i love your idea of coupons...and that you made them is even more special! super fun! nice meeting you...smiles!

Inspired Kara said...

SOOOO Cute!!!! I can't wait to post what I made for Caleb!

Whitney said...

That totally stinks they were out of the green plates! :( Did you get any of the pink ones?

The Pink Chick said...

So cute! I love the coupons! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jules said...

Such a sweet gift! I am sure he'll love it.