Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Fun

1.
Wrapping paper or gift bags? It depends on the item, but I mostly use wrapping paper.


2.
Real tree or Artificial? This year, Real, but after Christmas we're buying a fake one (cause they'll be cheap!)


3.
When do you put up the tree? We put it up a week before Thanksgiving.

4.
When do you take the tree down? Probably New Years.

5.
Do you like Egg Nog? No. Gross.

6.
Favorite gift received as a child? Furby. Oh man I wanted that thing so bad..and got it!

7.
Hardest person to buy for? David. He's picky.

8.
Easiest person to buy for? My mom.


9.
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Davids mom gave us one :)

10.
Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.

11.
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I've gotten a bad gift.

12.
Favorite Christmas Movie? Oh there is so many!! I cannot possibly be forced to pick one..

13.
When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see something that would be nice for someone.

14.
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.

15.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas and favorite Christmas dessert? Everything.

16.
Lights on the tree? Clear lights, Only.

17.
Favorite Christmas song? Again, I CANNOT pick one.

18.
Travel at Christmas or stay home? Visit both families.


19.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Comet, Dixon, Dasher, Prancer, Dasher, and that's all I can think of..are those even right??

20.
Angel on the tree top or a star? You know I love my stars!

21.
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Open one present on Christmas Eve the rest in the morning.


22.
Most annoying thing about this time of the year? There's nothing annoying about this time of the year.

23.
Favorite ornament theme or color? This year we have Red & Silver, I like to mix it up every year!

24.
Handmade ornaments or store bought? When we have kids, it will be handmade..for now, it's store bought.

25.
What do you want for Christmas this year? Camera accessories. Simple enough, Right?

Now it's YOUR turn to answer these questions..especially if you couldn't think of a post for today!

11 comments:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Oh my goodness!! You just made me remember the furby craze!! How funny! Good times!

Unknown said...

I love this!

Anonymous said...

That's a fun survey, I'll have to post on it. We have red and silver this year too. With white lights.

liz said...

ooh this is fun! I'm doing it right now!

thanks :)

p.s. the word verification for this comment is chexurit ... I read it like.. "Chex, you're it!!"

Weird, no?

Whitney said...

I love Christmas surveys! It's fun to see everyone's different taste. :)

Rachel said...

What a cool post! I love Christmas and all the holly jolly cheer!

Unknown said...

what a fun list! my mom just sent me that email today, so i'll be filling it out too!

Lump said...

I don't decorate so my answers would so suck.

I so forgot about Furbys!!

Lindsey said...

This is fun!

melissa ellen parker said...

I love this! I’m going to do it too.
I knew it! I knew you would have a star – and I can so tell that you love everything about Christmas (even the notso awesome gifts) just because it is Christmas and just for the joy really. I’m like that about gifts too… I don’t think I’ve ever gotten something from someone that was actually meant for me – that I didn’t like! A high school boyfriend (you know – the saying your dating, but only hanging out at school) gave me a yellow Tommy Hilfiger sweater – that I know he was given and was just too small for him – and that he wouldn’t wear it because it was girl yellow. Now that’s a gift that wasn’t so great –but I don’t even count it really – just funny that I remembered it after all these years!
I love your layout – the snowflakes in the back are so cute!

"J" said...

I need to post the one I did! I like yours!!!! =)

I've never tried egg nog...it just sounds so gross!!!!!