Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the brain..

I talk in my sleep. Sometimes yell, sometimes with my eyes open (which I imagine can be kind of freaky!) I have done it since I was in diapers, making noises throughout the night and causing my mother to get less sleep as she had to check on me to make sure I was okay.

Lately, I have been talking about photography. How do I know this? Well, David will tell me in the morning what I talked about the night before and BAM! I remember exactly what my dream was and go on to explain it.

Yesterday morning David said, "You kept screaming, 'I need my telephoto lens Quick, I need it, Carrie Underwood is coming!' " I am not sure how Carrie Underwood popped in my dream, but oh yes, she was there. I knew how much David loved her and I was trying to get a good shot of her for him, and I needed my telephoto lens for that.

Here are a couple conclusions:
I am thinking A LOT (maybe too much) about photography these days. But that's okay :)
Shouldn't David be the one to dream about Carrie Underwood? Not me?

13 comments:

Rachel said...

It's a passion so go with it; and yes he should have had that dream but you were doing something for him...even in your dreams!

liz said...

Welcome to the world of owning your own business!! haha... many, many more dreams to come. :)

That's funny!

THE Stephanie said...

That's funny!!

Hey, I'm a singer and I can't tell you how many dreams I've had about being on stage and forgetting words, or being inappropriatly dressed... LOL I guess we dream about the things we do.

Lump said...

ha that's one of the best dreams ever! it could be a sign. ;)

Unknown said...

you crack me up. that's hilarious! my hubby talks in his sleep sometimes, and then i forget what he said when i wake up the next morning.

Inspired Kara said...

This is cracking me up!

JennyLee said...

That is hilarious!

Lindsey said...

HAHA best dream ever! Too funny!

Michele said...

You're so funny! I love Carrie Underwood...my daughter saw her in concert this summer...she was right up front and Carrie even shook her hand! She's so beautiful!

Hugz,
Michele

Kristina P. said...

My husband told me I talk in my sleep sometimes. But I'm not sure about what.

Gwen said...

You are dreaming of something you love but so funny that you are taking photos of Carrie Underwood. :)

Cameron said...

Talking in your sleep...feh. Try walking. Oh yeah. I'd wake up with weird objects in my room. Or I'd wake up in a room that wasn't mine.

Kat said...

Aww. Even in your dreams you are thoughtful! :)