Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cannot Wait!!

Many exciting things happened this weekend...
Take a peek!

We finally remembered to turn on our Halloween lights that are around our porch..
We carved a pumpkin.. It is supposed to be a spooky house..do you see it? I don't.
Dave & I cleaned our apartment. And when I say cleaned I mean it took me about four hours for two rooms..so we really put in some work. He had the living room & bedroom & I tackled the kitchen and bathroom (which was the harder ones!) Isn't he great to help clean? Sorry, he's all mine, but I will loan him out for money. :) When I was scrubbing away at the shower, I kept hearing something..well..it was my camera going off and that is one of the bajillion pictures Dave took. Funny how they all were when I was bending over. Freak.
Friday night we had a date night.. We fixed dinner at the house together, and then went to the mall for a VERY SPECIAL PURCHASE that I cannot WAIT to get back. Notice there is no ring on my finger..well..in about a week there will be one there! You guys know we did everything backwards. I cannot waaaaaaaait to get my ring! Should be here by November 1st! I will post a picture and give you all the details of the ring when it comes in..aaah I can't wait! It is so beautiful!

-Back to reality- After the mall, we went through a haunted forest. Worst.Thing.Ever. I get scared really easily and THIS place was a cake walk. At least it was for the fire department. After that we went and watched Saw V, and it was pretty good!

What did YOU do this weekend?

15 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

Wow! You were a busy girl this weekend! Was Saw scary? I kind of want to see it but I am a chicken.. ugh.

I did absolutely nothing. It was great. Oh, well I lied. I went to see the Oscar nominated- Beer For My Horses..lol

Anonymous said...

Oooohh!!! A ring! Can't wait to see it. I'm so happy for you! What style did you get?

Kristina P. said...

You are a very brave and confident woman to be posting a picture of her cute butt online!

Can't wait to see the ring!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Can't wait to see pictures of the ring!

Whitney said...

Your pun'kin is sooo good! How fun! Glad you got everything deep cleaned. I hate doing that, but I love the finished result.

LyndsAU said...

yay for a ring. that is awesome. can't wait to see it!

Andy - Instafather said...

That's an excellent looking pumpkin. I think everybody carved a pumpkin this weekend, myself included.

Inspired Kara said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited for your ring! I would be having ZERO patience in such a situation!!

My weekend was wonderful. Lots of fall goodness and LOTS of sleep.

New Girl on Post said...

I cannot wait to see the ring!

So Dave takes pictures of you like Sean takes pictures of me. Why do men find that funny?

Lump said...

can't wait to see pics of the ring! :)

I dread cleaning. It takes me all weekend because I always seem to have an excuse not to finish. ha!

sounds like you two had a great weekend!

"J" said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yalls weekend sounds GREAT!!!! =)

I see the haunted house in the pumpkin...it looks like it's on the right? Am I right? lol Oh never mind you can't see it...so how are you going to tell me if I'm right?

Your honey is soooooooooooooooo sweet and yes he is a freak with the butt pics...most guys are!!! You just found a GREAT one that cleans...BONUS!!!!

I can't wait to see the ring!!!! We are doing the backwards thing too!!! lol

We have already booked our cruise (for the wedding) March 4th but no ring!!! lol =) We just got into our house that was the #1 most important thing (yeah we are shacked up)!!! We were putting money towards the house to fix it up...a ring was not first on our list!!!

Happy Monday!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!! or at least love my spirit!!!! HE HE HE

Rachel said...

the pic is tooo funny...seems something my hubby would do.
Love the pumpkin and the lights...we carved that house before :)
can't wait to see the ring.
I didn't do anything this weekend..hubby was sick. I took the kids to get their Halloween costume and that was bout it...oh to lunch with my mom but that was the end of the excitement!

Michele said...

Hi Megan ~ whooooo hoooo....I'm doin the happy dance!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pics!

Yikes...I can't watch scary movies at all...nope!

Hugz,
michele

Shea said...

I went to my college homecoming. I had such a blast... details and pictures on my blog!

Unknown said...

ahahahah...I LOVE the shower pic!