My biggest fears:
- Dying. Before I have children, before I have a chance to experience more of life, and before I am old and wrinkly with my own grandchildren.
- Losing my mother. (not even going to put the D word here) My mother is my best friend. I talk to her at least once a day (more like at least 2-3 times) We tell each other everything. I didn't have such a good relationship with her when I was growing up, but I am so fortunate I snapped out of that, she is the best. I told her when she "is lost" I am going to stuff her. (kidding!!)
- Frogs. Yup. I said it. I used to have a really big wart (I was too scared to get it frozen off, finally I did) and had always heard warts came from touching frogs..needless to say, I am still scared of them.
- Getting too hot. When I get hot I feel like I am going to pass out, and have passed out a time or two.
- Being poor. We were not well off when I was growing up. At least not until my mom remarried..then--well, then we were good :) I work hard. (Except for my breaks to blog) and at times have been known to carry three jobs just to make sure I have enough money for things. (Like school..not talking about buying the latest fashions)
- Making phone calls. I really hate calling a new place. I fear I will stumble over my words. I don't even like calling to order a pizza!
- Changes. I am a scheduler and an organizer. I like to know what is happening when.