Friday, March 20, 2009

Biggest F A N

My favorite photo from today:
[drool...drooooool]


I have to say--he was the most difficult client i've ever had!
"What do I do?"
"How do I stand?"
"How does my hair look?"
Okay, I lied about the last one..hehe

P.S. Don't you want to become my FAN?

I don't really know how that fan thing works, but I do know that right now i'm my only fan! (I hope I am not that lame, i'll blame the fact that I am not a superstar yet is because I just made the page today.)

11 comments:

Shea said...

I'm a fan.

Jon and Steph said...

I want to be a fan!!! Great pic. I am a huge fan of the outdoorsy/nature photographs.

Name Displayed said...

Me too.

Feel free to stop on by my blog, though I'm new to the whole scene.

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan! :)

melissa ellen parker said...

I'm a huge fan. Of you... and your man. He's a handsome pants! I love your photography! You have such a compassionate heart and that is a major part of being a great photographer. You rock!

I really do admire your photography skills!

Lindsey said...

You are a great photographer!

Name Displayed said...

Thanks for the comment!

(I'm not sure whether a guy should say thanks for that though, haha.)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Beautiful!! I love your photographs!

Unknown said...

great pic! although he was your most difficult client, its good he gave you a challange :) you never know what some of your future clients might be like!

Michele said...

He's a cutie! I'm a fan!

Hugz,
Michele

Jules said...

Great pic! I became a fan :)