Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cleanup on aisle 3..

-I have two big globs of toothpaste on my shirt. While I was "deep cleaning" the house on Sunday there was a section that just NEEDED a good scrubbing via toothbrush...so I used mine--which was just a regular ole' toothbrush. David has one of those nifty beasts of a toothbrush (sonicare) but i'm not allowed to use it since I broke his last one..I pushed the stupid button in too hard. BUT i've been too lazy to go buy another $2 toothbrush so I've been using it. Some people are probably gagging right now, since I use his toothbrush..but it's better than doing the ole once-over with my finger and toothpaste.. ;) [[lightbulb]] I guess I could just get a new head from the drawer below and attach that--I'll do that the next time I brush. Now, back to the globs of toothpaste-- I can't use that stupid beasty brush because toothpaste flies everywhere!! But, I do like the way it makes my teeth feel like they had their own day at the spa.


[Did I really just write a whole paragraph on brushing my teeth?! Wow, i'm LAME-O!]


In futher news, Liz has invited people to take a beautiful photo she took for use as a desktop background here. I snatched it up--It is so lovely and just screams all things spring.

11 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

We have one of those toothbrushes too...and it took a lot of getting used to for me. I don't like not being able to stop before it's done! I'm usually dripping before it's finished...

JennyLee said...

sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do! ;)

Lindsey said...

Haha I've used Garth's toothbrush before too. You def gotta do what you gotta do sometimes!=)

Gwen said...

LMAO!!! I can't imagine using Brian's toothbrush but at least you aren't using the one you cleaned with. :)XOXO

Natalie said...

The hubby will use my toothbrush if he's forgotten is while we're out of town. It completely freaks me out. On the other hand, he must have completely privacy when doing anything in the bathroom. I know.. makes no sense.

Courtney said...

haha!! that's true love right there! The question is.. does he know you use it? :)

Kristina P. said...

I just buy the cheap, knock-off toothbrushes from Walmart.

Unknown said...

lol ...cute post. It's funny, my husband has no problem using my toothbrush but I don't want him to ever!

Unknown said...

thanks for that link :) i just put the pic as my desktop background and it already feels more like spring in my office now!

Brett Alexandra said...

you are hilarious. :)I agree with the lady up top. Atleast you didn't use the one you cleaned with!

Debutante said...

.... I feel the need to tell you when I first read that, I misunderstood and I thought you meant you were using the floor one. After I figured out where I made my error I had a good chuckle.

So thanx!!