Tuesday, March 24, 2009

To my Love <3 (PartDeuce)

Dearest David,
It's been a while since I publicly humiliated you-so before you get too ahead of yourself thinking I have nothing but love for you..let me fill you in on a few things..

When you ask what i'm making for dinner and I say chicken casserole (or any other type)..why is it that you give me the "ugh" face no matter what type of casserole I say i'm making? I know you "don't like casseroles.." and all, but when I say "oh I am just making a chicken dish" your eyes light up. Here's a hint.. the "casserole" part is just a name for it..but for you to actually eat my food and not act like i'm waterboarding you I will call it a chicken dish..

I don't mind that you haven't asked or seen any of the ceremony planning, but just so you know we are having a church ceremony on May 16th. Wear the tux- It'll be in the closet.

I love that you have your turbo super sweet toothbrush and all..but when it is at the end of Nights in Rodanthe and tears are just starting to well up..it totally ruins the moment that you are trying to get some pearly whites.

As always,
I love you.

14 comments:

Mariah said...

It's a chicken dish dear...
That's what I tell my kids all the time, even if it's not

Abbi said...

chicken dish....too funny!! it's amazing how you change the name around and they get all excited!!!

Amy B said...

See it started with the men and then you keep lying to the kids...It is ALWAYS CHCIKEN. My 12 year old had "chicken" tonight because no way would she ever eat pork..it is a piggy...Ha

Whitney said...

HAHAHA! Love it. You never fail to crack me up.

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

hilarious :)

Jon and Steph said...

Crack me up! Oh my gosh Nights in Rodanthe is the saddest movie I've ever seen!

Mrs. S. said...

How funny! Oh, husbands.

Kat said...

Hahaha! I can relate. Especially to the last part. Every time I am watching the end of a movie or an emotional scene the hubby comes in burping or farting or something. REALLY makes me mad.
;)

my life: said...

LOVE IT! Too funny....they don't get it. Fear not...after nearly 14 years...they begin to preend that they do. ; )

Shaina said...

This is so funny!!!

Unknown said...

:) so sweet!

Lucky in Love said...

I love this :)

Michele said...

Oh I love it...I used to use that on my kids all the time...it's chicken guys! Even if it wasn't...and they ate it!

Hugz,
Michele

Tara Gibson said...

haha men are so gulible sometimes : )