Friday, March 20, 2009

Whats on my plate..

This weekend is going to be very busy--and a.lot.of.fun.

Tonight, I'm making David model for me.
[cause he's hot and I want male models on the website]

In 3 years I hope to have my own studio and quit my job.
[although, the extra income right now is nice!]

In hoping to achieve my goals, i've raised my prices slightly
[but obviously not for anyone i've already spoken to-don't worry girls!]

But my prices are still well below average.
Because, right now, i'm just loving being behind the camera.
I get butterflies before a shoot--
and as soon as I get home I start going through them
If that ever stops, so will my business.

Tomorrow, I have a couple shoot in Richmond --YipPeE!
There's a chance for another shoot on Sunday.
I'm also hoping to go around the neighborhood & pass out my postcards.

I have a couple of maternity/newborn shoots in the next few months and so excited for them.

11 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

That's so exciting. I'd love to see some of your pics when you're done! Have fun tonight with your shoot.

Lindsey said...

How exciting!!! Have fun!

Lucky in Love said...

Good for you for following you dream! You are definitely one of the lucky ones who has found something you love and a way to get paid to do it!

JennyLee said...

Here's to hoping you get to do this full time very soon!

Kat said...

That is just so exciting! :)

Jules said...

Have a great weekend! I'm glad that you're doing something that you love and enjoy. It would be so wonderful to be able to do it full time.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

That sounds soo exciting! I hope it all works out the way you want it to! Have fun!!

THE Stephanie said...

So glad you're loving your new business. Hope it goes VERY well for a long time to come!!

Kristina P. said...

You take great pictures! You will do great.

The Pink Chick said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Lis said...

I'm so excited for you!! Good luck this weekend, I hope the shoot goes fab!!