Monday, March 16, 2009

Clean & Crisp

[I love him so much.]
I am so grateful for a such good man.
I'm glad my hair is longer now than when this pic was taken.

I deep cleaned the house yesterday, ate Five Guys (mmm!), and watched Rock of Love (yes, I just admitted how much of a sucker I am for brainless TV)
  • I love the smell of bleach. I am happy when my bathroom & kitchen smells like bleach. mmm--so clean & crisp! I cleaned the whole house yesterday, the whole "spring cleaning" thing! There is nothing worse than getting those baseboards.. I should have invested in knee pads & a back brace! But they needed a good spanking to get them back into shape, they haven't been touched since we moved in in August. (I hate using "in in" or other double words like that.)
  • I bought the "new car smell" air freshener so it will never leave my car. If only there were a "bleach" plug in--I would stock up.

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

You two are so cute together!!

Gwen said...

Oh I am so with you on the smell of bleach!!! I only buy white bath towels (except for decorative towels) so I can bleach them and have the smell surround me when I get out of the shower. Congrats on the new car too!!! She's pretty. :) XOXO

Jon and Steph said...

Dang girl! Way to go on the deep cleaning. You guys are so adorable!

Lucky in Love said...

What a cute pic!

I LOVE FIVE GUYS!!!

Kristina P. said...

Five Guys is probably my favorite burger joint!

Tara Gibson said...

CUTE picture!

Windy City Kelley's said...

I ate at Five Guys yesterday too! I love that place :)

melissa ellen parker said...

Hey Megan! Congrats on your new car!! We have the same car now! Mine is a bit older and blue though, but the same edition and all. I love my car - quite handy and really reliable!

I love that pic of you two - and a clean house makes me happy too!

I've been really busy and having some stuff going on so I haven't been blogging - but I will def. be by more often now and check up on you.

The invite you sent was toooo darling! Can't wait to see you in your dress!

PS - the new header is too cute!

Jennifer Owens said...

Whoa, whoa whoa - they sell a new car smell air freshener?! Where can I find that?! (o:

Unknown said...

I will be so sad when there are no more Rock of Loves!!!

Mariah said...

I love the smell of bleach too. Absolutely love it.

Sherrie said...

You go girl! There is nothing better for me than coming home to a spotless house!

Jules said...

Such a cute picture of the two of you.

I love Five Guys and admit that I also watch the brain stealing Rock of Love! You must be loving the new car.