Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Look at all my fun stuff!

Natalie was my wonderful swap partner for Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap. I had an extra kick in my step when I was carrying the box back to the house..it was a little heavy and my head was swirling with ideas of what could be in there...

Look at all the goodies.. Cards, Mints, Starbucks Card & Mug, keychain, pad of paper, picture frame, candle, beauty stuff, a wallflower (which smells SO good!) I was so very spoiled.
Coasters! This is what made the box SO heavy! The best part... She "made" them! How awesome is that. Two of them have a "G" which I didn't notice until I went to use them later. How.Neat!
This is the only "before" picture I got.. everything was so beautiful, but I couldn't wait to tear into the packages to see what was behind the paper.. Sadie knew she shouldn't try and help me open the packages, so she tried sneaking up while hiding her face.

Thank you, Natalie!

20 comments:

Kat said...

Wow! What fabulous stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! I love coasters and those look awesome! :)

Meg said...

This is weird but we almost have the same email address(I don't use that particular one anymore though) my old email use to be megchild at gmail dot com

Weird, huh?

Nice swap stuff!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

Oh how fun! I loooove getting mail :)

THE Stephanie said...

How fun! I really need to participate in one of these swaps!

Lucky in Love said...

How neat! You got some great stuff!

Jules said...

You got some wonderful things! That is so neat. I'm bummed I missed out on this fun swap.

Natalie said...

I'm glad you like all of your things! I had so much fun putting that box together for you.

Tara Gibson said...

what fun great stuff!

Lindsey said...

Wow fun stuff!!!

Windy City Kelley's said...

Is that C.O. Bigelow lip gloss? I love that stuff!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's a great package to receive!

"J" said...

Girl................
You HIT the JACKPOT!!!!
I love all your goodies!!!!! =)

I need to blog about my box...I will do that tomorrow!!!! It was a GREAT box!!! I had soooooooooooooooo much FUN in this swap....plus I met a NEW bloggie friend...the BEST part!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back!!!!!!!!!
It feels soooooooooooooooo good to be back!!!
Thank you for all the sweet comments!!!!

It's going to take me a while to catch up on alllllllllllllllllll my blog reading!!!!!

(((HUGS)))
J

Jon and Steph said...

Wow, how fun! All of that stuff looks fantastic!

Unknown said...

wow! what an awesome package! i love those coasters! i can't wait to do another favorite things swap soon!

Inspired Kara said...

I love getting packages!!!

Those coasters are awesome.

JennyLee said...

Sadie is so cute! Fabulous gifts!!!

Amy B said...

Wow you got a beautiful swap box...I love the coasters...enjoy your gifts.

Mamarazzi said...

AWESOME stuff...

I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a FABULOUS package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.

My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!

Madison Sanders said...

Haha...the last pic is funny!