Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Catch-All

Birthday Stuff!
Dave got me two gift cards: for Target & Kohls (he doesn't suck at presents, it's what I asked for). I lovvee both of those stores. I still have SO much money to spend at both places so this was step 1 of my birthday gifts. The brown thing is a really cool thing to put my laptop on if I want to work from the couch, it keeps it so I don't have to look down and hurt my neck.
Lovely Lizzz got me these wonderful gifts!
I have already used the lotions & bath stuff.. Thanks Liz!
Instead of going to Red Lobster, I decided I wanted to go to a Japanese Steak House. (which is like tied to RedLobster with my love, but I didn't know there was one close by, but there was!!) It was a lottt of fun. Two things from this picture...1-i'm not that white. 2--my arm is not that fat. k? Thanks.

& as I promised...
A few shots around my house:

Half of the Kitchen
[Black, Red & White theme]



We got our couches today!
Now we just need a coffee table...

10 comments:

Meg said...

I love your couches!

artisticace'smom said...

Megan,
Love your couches and home, glad you got some great presents and a wonderful time out for your birthday.
Sorry to hear you've been thru the wringer with the loss of friends. That is not an easy thing to deal with. I hope you are holding up well, I'll be praying for you and their families.
Take care,
Laura

Lump said...

I am addicted to Target! =)

Whitney said...

Sounds like a great birthday to me! I love gift cards because you can get what you want! :)

And oh man those couches look commmmmfy!!!

MereinSC said...

ooo, your birthday presents are fun! i also love japanese steak houses!

your couches look really comfy also!

Michele said...

Ooooo I love all the good stuff you got. Gift cards are the greatest aren't they!!! I love your couches!!! And your kitchen is so clean...yikes, I don't think I've ever seen the counter tops of mine..lol!!! I love the black, white and red!!!

Hugz,
Michele

Princess Abigail said...

Oh Megan you are so spoiled! This us if course because everyone loves you so much - a sentiment the Bernard Bunch fully comprehends! Megan, do you realise you are fabulous?

Princess Abigail said...

Oh Megan you are so spoiled! This us if course because everyone loves you so much - a sentiment the Bernard Bunch fully comprehends! Megan, do you realise you are fabulous?

Anonymous said...

Aren't birthdays fun? Looks like you got some fun stuff.

I like the white kitchen - looks so clean and fresh!

Expat No. 3699 said...

So glad you had a good birthday. Your new sofas look sooo comfy! I love the black, white and red for your kitchen. You can really put some nice accent colors on top of your cabinets.