Friday, August 15, 2008

Survey Says..

I have A LOT to do at work today,
but who thinks I am actually going to do all of it?
Yeah, Me either. TODAY IS THE DAY WE MOVE IN!



I figured I would do a survey, because if I actually blogged today it would be mushy gushy stuff, and everyone likes a survey!

Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
In Richmond---Moving the big things into our apartment && then on his way later to come get me and alllll my stuff !!! :D :D


Are you waiting for something?
YES--it's been TWO weeks since I saw Daviddd. I wont finish my thought..haha ;)


On the opposite sex where do you like them to have piercings?
Eh, Not really.


Have you ever kissed someone and hated it?
haha No.


Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
DEFINITELY.


What's the biggest turn off?
Hmm.. lying.


What do you like most, physically?
Hmm.. :) --Dave's muscles.

Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Yeah


Could you handle a long distance relationship?
Yes, but they SUCK!


If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
Vin Diesel....Check please! ;)

Do you like cuddling?
Yes


Do you regret dating anyone?
No, I am thankful---everything happens for a reason!


Hugger or kisser?
Both Please.



Missing someone?
Always



Whats the most important thing in a relationship?
Trust--Love.



What would make you break up with someone?
Cheating



Have you ever loved someone who didn't love you back?
Probably.



How important are looks?
Well, there has to be the initial connection, so I'd say they are a deal breaker.



Do you like someone at the moment?
Oh yahh


When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Not in a while..


What was the last thing you cried about?
Honestly, I have NO idea.


Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell anyone?
I do, more than one! Also blessed with some amazing sisters too.


Who did you hangout with last night?
Carolyn, Regina & Katie. (Roomies)


What are your plans for the weekend?
Buying a couch && other things.
Cookout with Dave's family.
Hopefully sleeping in!!


How many hours did you sleep last night?
Uhm.. 8.5



Have you ever cried while in the shower?
I'm sure I have.

Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot to you?
Everythinggg.

Could you go a day without eating?
Me? No way.

Is there someone you want to fight?
no.

Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
yes

Do you believe in true love?
Yes.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
Two days ago.

Do you miss your past?
No. Thank. You.


Honestly, when was the last time anyone saw you in your underwear?
Oh man, it's been at least 2 weeks! hahah

5 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Buying a couch? YES! That sounds like a great idea.

Hope you're reunited w/ your sweetie soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to see him real soon!!!!

Expat No. 3699 said...

Yeah! I'm glad you'll be with your sweetie soon. Best of luck with the move. Enjoy your weekend and let us know next week if you found a couch.

Whitney said...

Survey made me giggle. Funny funny. :)

Unknown said...

fun survey! lots of interesting questions :) have fun with move in day!!!

and be sure to swing by The Pink Potpourri...we're hosting a swap!