Monday, August 4, 2008

:)


I want to be completely honest with my blogging friends!
..but I have a feeling that there is at least one person reading my blog that knows me personally and I don't want them to know about my life..

So, Liz, who is the only person that I actually know outside of blogland gave me the idea to ask for an e-mail to send out the details.

The "SECRET" that I was talking about a few posts back has happened. :)

Leave your e-mail if you want to be filled in with the JuIcY dEtAiLs.


9 comments:

Whitney said...

glamlifehousewife@gmail.com.

:) :)

I have a guess - I wonder if I'm right!!!!!

Expat No. 3699 said...

Hmm? Did it involve a question???

Pleasant Living said...

What a cute pic! Congratulations!

Princess Abigail said...

The Bernard Bunch wants to know ALL the juicy details! We are dreaming about romance for you!!!!
alisonbernardkeene@live.fr
can't wait to hear from you!!!

my life: said...

I'm hooked...
bakerfam01@verizon.net
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Beautiful pics BTW....

artisticace'smom said...

Megan,
It sounds like good news, can't wait to hear.
ncshaws@yahoo.com
Take Care

Meg said...

prettydollface@gmail.com

melissa ellen parker said...

you are beautiful.

i wanna know!

Rachel said...

I want juicy details LOL
livinandloving@gmail.com