Thursday, July 3, 2008

#1- Coffee

I came across this website, "Stuff White People Like" and found it to be incredibly amusing. Their # 1 is coffee--which I do believe I agree with. I am such a Starbucks junkie that no matter whether I go in the morning or afternoon the baristas have my order ready before I order it. I wish I were kidding. Of course, I could make my coffee (and save money!) in my office, but I thoroughly enjoy the half-block walk from my office to the yummy treat. I also enjoy the baristas knowing who I am and how I like my order.
Click here for the full list of "Stuff White People Like"

1 comment:

Expat No. 3699 said...

I've actually never had Starbucks, but everyone needs their little treats. Mine is a parfait from McDonald's.

I too, am not working right now. Basically watching the clock and hoping someone says, "Let's bow this pop stand."

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Toodles~