- I am deathly afraid of "weird voices" especially if you make a weird voice and it's dark. Dave thought it was funny when he realized this fear of mine until I started bawling. We had watched this movie, I forget what it was-- but one of the characters said in a low/creepy voice "Eve". That's it--->"Eeeeeve". Well that's when I told him how I don't like those types of things, and that is the night I crouched into a ball and started bawling after he tried to scare me later on. I don't like getting scared.
- I talk in my sleep. Sometimes not just talk, but scream. I have nightmares a lot. I have woken up numerous times after I punched the wall.
- Sometimes, doing something a little "mean" to someone else, makes me feel happy.
- I smoke- I don't really know why, i'm not addicted (just trust me)- I just enjoy smoking.
- One time, when I was twelve, my sister (who was 20) came to visit and I stole a pair of her thongs out of her bag because my mother wouldn't let me wear them. So I wore them once (btw, WAYY too big, I wasn't even fitting into a 00 at that time!) and then wanted to wash them, so I stuck them in my pants leg when Mom came to get my clothes, she found them in the dryer--and gave them back to my sister.
- I will write notes over and over again until I am satisfied with my handwriting. In college, I would take notes in class then recopy the notes later that night--said it was my way of "studying"--i really just didn't like my handwriting.
- I wish I could be anorexic, but I can't- I just like food too much.
- I can only go "number 2" at my house. I always get nervous on vacation because I just can't go!--So instead of getting myself sick, I don't take long vacations anymore :)
- I have a scar on my hand from a HUGEEEE wart that used to be there. I went to the doctor and got it froze off- and in the process of it dying (and taking its sweet time!) it filled up with blood so I put a band aid over it. Well to make a long story short some lady bumped into it, causing blood to gush out and got on her, and the floor...I was so mortified (because I was already self conscience about the wart) that I ran away, found my mom, and made her leave her cart with stuff in the aisle so we could high-tail it out of there.
I dare YOU to post a few "keeping it real" things about yourself!