Thursday, July 10, 2008

LIZZZ!

(I remembered how much you absolutely LOVE this picture!)

In honor of Liz's 25th birthday! I wanted to write some reasons why I am honored to know her and call her a friend:
  • First and Foremost, she is an amazing friend.
  • Her photography skills are greater than she gives herself credit for. (Really, she's the best photographer ever!)
  • She always "tells me like it is" and that is much more valuable to me than telling me what I want to hear.
  • Her mind f l o w s with creativity & that inspires me.
  • We have a lot in common--so we always have something to talk about :0)
  • She sets a goal (triathlon) and reaches it!
  • We can sit with a cup of coffee & talk for hours.
  • When I need someone to talk to, I know I can count on her to hear me out.
  • Her & her husband are PERFECT for each other--and that is encouraging.
  • Her dream to be a mother--her children are going to be incrediably blessed!
  • We can be stupid together.. (like singing Carrie Underwood to the top of our lungs in my car!)
  • Her drive for an adventure & being content to move around a bit.
  • Her Love for God.
  • She has an eye for making people see themselves as beautiful & worthly..and that is one of the reasons she is an amazing photographer.
  • Lunch dates are always fun (even though I moved away!)
  • Knowing when to let go of certain situations/people to better herself & her life.
  • We both know what we want, and know how to get it (some would call like wanting to be in control? I just think things go easier when they're done my way)
  • She is an organizational junkie, like myself. (Even if most of the time things aren't organized as we'd like!)
  • She pushes herself to be healthy--biking, running, eating right..and that's a lesson I need to learn from her!
  • Her love for life
Happy Birthday Liz! You truly are an amazing friend & I can't wait until we live closer so I can see more of you! :) :)


1 comment:

liz said...

Meg, this means so much to me. :) Thank you...