Yesterday I texted Dave and said, "I think we should buy a lottery ticket" and then last night I was flipping channels and on TLC was a show about winning the lottery and how it changed their life. Talk about jealousy! I know that I will NEVER win the lottery, but if I did... this is what I would want to do with the money:
- Buy a nice house && decorate it..
- Give our parents money (after all, if they won, I would hope they would give us some money!)
- Donate to a church (that should be first on the list!!)
- Make a college fund for Josh (Dave's nephew..sweetest thing.. weird mother.. long story)
- Buy two new cars
- Give the brothers & sisters some
- Travel..(Bora Bora, here I come!)
- Put money aside for future children
- Depending on how much we won, QUIT our jobs!
- Invest the rest.
What would you do if you won the lottery?